Bugs in the PPC/shared interrupt code + dec21140

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Am Son, 2003-02-23 um 18.56 schrieb gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov:
>

> > I REALLY wish somebody would tell me where to go to find and/or submit
> > PRs.
>
> http://www.oarcorp.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl
>
> >   www.rtems.com has been inaccessible to me all weekend.
> You're not alone :(
>
> I am experiencing problems in accessing http://www.OARcorp.com for
> weeks, with things seemingly worsening gradually, having accumulated to
> complete inaccessibility this weekend.

I am at home and have not spoken with Jeff but everything at OAR
was inaccessible to me earlier this morning but it seems to be up
now.  Either Jeff fixed something or some transient network problem
went away.

The gnats/mail problem on www seems to be an improper DNS record for
that machine at our ISP which Jeff was trying to work through.