Web Server Demo Program

Hi,
I am trying to get the http demo up and running.  I am
using RTEMS snapshot 20021118 and network demos 20021018.

The http task (rtems_httpd_daemon) first calls to get the
host name (gethostname) and then calls to get the host
address (gethostbyname).  The gethostbyname() function
is failing.  I have added an entry into the rootfs/etc/hosts
file for my host name but when gethostbyname() does an
fopen() on the host file, the fopen call fails.  I have my
CONFIGURE_LIBIO_MAXIMUM_FILE_DESCRIPTORS set to 20.

Any thoughts or hints on how I can get the http demo to
work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Siers