as, cc, ld ... native or cross compiler? crt0.o?

> Not good.  Did you install binutils in the same location before
> doing gcc/newlib?  I can't see why the native cc1 would be used though.
> Something is definitely wrong on the tool build.

I'm using the pre-built tools for Solaris/SPARC with SPARC as a target.
I didn't compile the tools.
I don't see why the native tools should be used either. I linked
manually cc1, as, ld to the native tools because crosscompiler tools are
supposed to be "canonicalized" as Ralf suggested.

Tito