RTEMS ESH with Dynamic Loader Available

Hi,

It is been available for a while now but since my posts went
into the bit-bucket, very few people likely knew. :(

Glen Cornell has been working on integrating a number of
open source components into a C-syntax shell with dynamic
many of you with experience on a very popular closed source
RTOS. :)

It is in ftp://ftp.oarcorp.com/pub/rtems/snapshots/contrib/rtems-esh

It has been primarily tested on the i386/pc386 combination.  I
highly encourage folks to play with it and give Glenn a pat
on the back.