No subject

Hrmph. Looks like someone is sending around a windows binary. Possible
virus? I uudecoded the files, appended a begin line to conform to the
uuencoding format, and produced a file that contained the following
symbols, among many others....

KERNEL32.DLL
ADVAPI32.dll
SHELL32.dll
WSOCK32.dll
LoadLibraryA
GetProcAddress
ExitProcess
RegCloseKey
ShellExecuteA

As I'm not on a Windows platform I cannot attempt to examine the files.
However, I would note that since the headers seem to indicate use of an
open relay and the use of an anonymizer of some sort, I'd consider the
file(s) suspect--if anyone else received them.

Nevertheless, I must say these messages do seem rather strange...

DanL