MBUF Cluster Network freeze problem

Have you tried playing with rtems_bsdnet_config.network_task_priority?

What is the rationale of not having time slicing for the networking
tasks? I know they should not stay busy for long periods so time
slicing should not be _needed_ but if there _are_ several tasks
competing for CPU I think the reasonable thing to do would be to share
the CPU between them. Is there a performance penalty for time slicing?
Or does the correct operation of the stack depend on network tasks not
pre-empting each other?

--
Antti P Miettinen
Nokia Networks