i386/pc386 COM2 Serial Port Problem

Hi,
I have program that works perfectly when I use the COM1 serial port.
If I switch the application to use COM2 instead of COM1, it does not
work.  It does not look like any data gets transmitted out over the port.

I have both the tty drivers in my device driver table and I see the device
initialized message for both COM ports.  I also have the number of
file descriptors set to 8.

Has anyone seen this problem?  My application requires that I use both
COM ports.  This test application is only using one port at a time but it
does not work with COM2.  I am using the latest snapshot 2001/07/12.

Thanks
Mike Siers