Memory leak when using GoAhead webserver.

Hi,

I'm experiencing loss of heap when retrieving pages from webserver, about
500 bytes a time.  As the NT test version also has goahead, and doesn't lose
heap, I suspect IMFS (where html files are kept) or possibly sockets.  I'll
do some tests to isolate this when I can get to a target but, in the
meantime, has anyone any knowledge of this?

I'm using 4.5.0 beta3a with both standard and snapshot 20001219 versions of
GoAhead.

Regards,

-- Nick Simon

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com