[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Date: 24 Jan 2001 19:46:54 +0300
- From: osv at javad.ru (Sergei Organov)
- Subject: FTPD patch.
Yet another patch for RTEMS FTPD has been submitted by me to Joel. Below is
description of changes. Any comments/suggestions are welcome.
2001-01-22 Sergei Organov <osv at javad.ru>
* Timeouts on sockets implemented. 'idle' field added to
configuration. No timeout by default to keep backward compatibility.
Note: SITE IDLE command not implemented yet.
* Basic global access control implemented. 'access' field added to
configuration. No access limitations by default to keep backward
2001-01-17 Sergei Organov <osv at javad.ru>
* Anchor data socket for active mode (using self IP and port 20.)
* Fixed default data port support (still not tested).
* Don't allow IP address different from originating host in
PORT command (to improve security).
* Fixed bug in MDTM command.
* Check for correctness of parsing of argument in command_port().
* Fixed squeeze_path() to don't allow names like 'NAME/smth' where
'NAME' is not a directory.
* Command parsing a little bit improved: command names are now
converted to upper-case to be more compatible with RFC (command
names are not case-sensitive.)
* Reformat comments so that they have RTEMS look-and-feel.
2001-01-16 Sergei Organov <osv at javad.ru>
* Fixed DELE, SITE CHMOD, RMD, MKD broken by previous changes
* True ASCII mode implemented (doesn't affect hooks and /dev/null though)
* Passive mode implemented, PASV command added.
* Default port for data connection could be used (untested, can't find
ftp client that doesn't send PORT command)
* SYST reply changed to UNIX, as former RTEMS isn't registered name.
* Reply codes reviewed and fixed.
- FTPD patch.
- From: janovetz at uiuc.edu (Jake Janovetz)
- FTPD patch.
- From: joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com (Joel Sherrill)