RTEMS 4.5.0 and standard PC keyboard

Hi,

I started trying out RTEMS 4.5.0 on standard PC. Everyhing
went fine and I was able to run samples, picoTK etc without
any problem. However, I am not able to get the keyboard working.

The keyboard is normal PC 101/102 keys with 8042 compatible
controller so I assumed there should not be any problem.
While tracing, I made sure that RTEMS keyboard ISR is
getting executed. Can anybody help me getting keyboard working.

The simple program just uses

        {
        printf("Enter String: ");
        gets(someString);       /* or fgets with bound*/
        printf("Sting is %s\n", someString);
        }

Regards,
Yusuf