Prebuilt Tools - CPP Error

Something has to be linked to get the Cygwin tools to work correctly.
I think that you have to make a symbolic link from cpp to gcc.  Search
in the archives at www.rtems.com for Cygwin, a couple of people have
sent messages about the setup details  you have to know to get
everything working with the latest Cygwin.

Joel,
Do you know if there is a way to get RPM to automatically make the link
so this won't keep coming up?  I don't think that should be an issue on
Cygwin, since it isn't very likely that someone would have installed a
different cpp.

-- Chris Caudle