[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RTEMS Network Software Support
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
- From: alex at wmi.com (Alex Holeczy)
- Subject: RTEMS Network Software Support
I am working on developing an RTEMS application running on an IDT RC32364
MIPS processor on a hardware platform developed by the company I work for.
I am using RTEMS 4.5.0 and building with a cross compiler based on gcc
2.8.1. The application has both Ada and c functions.
The application fails in a number of ways including recv() returning a
"Bad file number" error. The application also fails with TLB Address
exception error trying to access an invalid memory region at address
I am investigating the following areas in the application but have not
found the reason for the failure:
1) the network board support packet we developed,
2) the MIPS interrupt enable/disable functions in cpu_asm.S,
3) the MIPS caching functions,
4) the hardware design for a possible bug,
4) and the user application.
I would like to know if there are any known issues in RTEMS 4.5.0 in
either the networking support software or the MIPS processor software.
Other application that do not use the networking support seem to run fine.
Alex Holeczy (alex at wmi.com)
Communication Automation Corporation (CAC) www.cacdsp.com www.wmi.com
1180 McDermott Drive, West Chester, PA 19380
800-367-6735 Ext. 122 or 610-692-9526 Ext. 122 (Voice)