gdb thread awareness on unix rtems host build

Hi,

I have build rtems for i686, running as rtems simulator on a linux
platform. (with the provided posix bsp). The rtems version is 4.5beta3

What I want to do know is to run rtems programs in this simulator,
together with a thread aware gdb version.  I am currently using gdb-4.18
with the
correspondig rtems patch. I do not succeed in getting any info about the

running rtems threads inside the linux process.

Is there anybody who has tried this and got any results with it ?

thanks,
Gunter Cieters