[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
cygwin target to try
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:01:25 -0500
- From: joel.sherrill at OARcorp.com (Joel Sherrill)
- Subject: cygwin target to try
OK. I am at home trying to get cygwin working on my win95 setup
at home. The previous problems reported were on a nt 4.0 box.
This is MUCH slower than linux on the same machine!
I have cygwin working natively. I have followed david's instructions
and now have perl, autoconf, and automake updated. I am downloading
the rtems tools (gcc, newlib, binutils, etc) now.
1. After I apply the patches, do I just use the same build scripts
(bit, bit_gdb, etc)?
2. I would like to build sparc or powerpc since a simulator is
Does anyone have experience with either on cygwin they want to
I don't want to run into unnecessary trouble. :)
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel at OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985