RTEMS and LCVEB-US7032EVB1

Hi,

someone have used RTEMS 4.0.0 for Hitachi SH1 with evaluation board
LCEVB-US7032EVB1 ?

I have tried to use RTEMS with it but I think have two problems :

1) In start.s, I think, RTEMS copy vector area in 0x0 memory address
   actually occupied from CMON monitor (EPROM).

2) In linkcmds the segments are not correct for her memory locations !
   (Ralf Corsepius said : "memory layout for an SH7032 with main memory
    in area 2. This memory layout it very similar to that used for
Hitachi's
    EVB with CMON in rom".)

Have you any suggestions ?

Thank you !