[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RTEMS and LCVEB-US7032EVB1
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:20:20 +0200
- From: silverio.di at qem.it (Silverio Diquigiovanni)
- Subject: RTEMS and LCVEB-US7032EVB1
someone have used RTEMS 4.0.0 for Hitachi SH1 with evaluation board
I have tried to use RTEMS with it but I think have two problems :
1) In start.s, I think, RTEMS copy vector area in 0x0 memory address
actually occupied from CMON monitor (EPROM).
2) In linkcmds the segments are not correct for her memory locations !
(Ralf Corsepius said : "memory layout for an SH7032 with main memory
in area 2. This memory layout it very similar to that used for
EVB with CMON in rom".)
Have you any suggestions ?
Thank you !