network documentation question

I had this question and wondered if anyone could definitely
tell me if the documentation is correct or what needs to be
changed.

The URL in question is:

http://www.OARCorp.com/rtems/standardsupport/source/snapshots/doc/html/rtems/html/networking/a00029.html

> It seems to me like the description of the
> socket callback addition has SO_SNDWAKEUP and SO_RCVWAKEUP the wrong way
> around.  I would have expected that SO_SNDWAKEUP would control the
> callback to be activated when the socket is ready to send data.

I am going to send this to the list and get feedback.  I don't know.