new documentation

I have replaced the online documentation.  The new version is a
significant
upgrade from the previous online documentation because of a tool upgrade
done here at OAR.  This lets me generate PDF natively from texinfo.
Some
highlights include:

  + pdf for all but two manuals
  + two new manuals
     + 1st draft of Porting Guide
     + 1st draft of File System Design Guide
  + most manuals have pictures enabled in printed copies
  + Multiple formats available
     + PDF
     + HTML
     + PostScript
     + INFO
     + DVI
  + Concept and Function Index Enabled in
     + Classic API C Guide
     + Classic API Ada Guide
     + POSIX 1003.1b API Guide

Outstanding documentation problems:

  + Getting Started (C and Ada) break texi2pdf. :(
  + pdf viewer LHS indexing is not always pretty (see task_create)