Network driver again - thanx

"Alexey S. Fadeyev" wrote:

> Hi
> Thanx - problem really was in my attach function
> But I was confuse that I had to have the same prefix for all my drivers if
> any

I do not believe you have to have the same prefix for all your drivers.
By convention, all drivers from the same chip type normally have the
same
prefix (sonic0, sonic1, scc0, scc1).  But if I had a 68360 system with a
Sonic, I think I could have scc0 and sonic0 as my driver names.

Eric, isn't this right?

> I thin it's not flexible

Could you clarify?