[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
erc32 elf issues
- Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:02:24 -0500 (CDT)
- From: joel at OARcorp.com (joel at OARcorp.com)
- Subject: erc32 elf issues
I have run into these problems:
1. First the linkcmds file did not support all the new sections.
I added them in the same place as in the pc386 BSP.
2. I am not sure if the gdb patch correctly recognized elf files. :(
GNU gdb 4.18
Copyright 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
"/usr1/rtems/build/build-sparc-rtems/erc32/tests/cdtest.exe": not in
executable format: File format not recognized
3. What do I need to to the sparc-rtemself configuration make sure the
constructor and destructors are run correctly. The error from
cdtest.exe lookg vaguely familiar. :)
*** END OF CONSTRUCTOR/DESTRUCTOR TEST ***
*** TESTING C++ EXCEPTIONS ***
Unexpected trap (0x07) at address 0x0201265c
memory address not aligned
IU in error mode (257)
75438807 02005ed8 91d02000 ta 0
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel at OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985