erc32 elf issues

I have run into these problems:

1.  First the linkcmds file did not support all the new sections.
    I added them in the same place as in the pc386 BSP.

2.  I am not sure if the gdb patch correctly recognized elf files. :(

sparc-rtems-gdb cdtest.exe
GNU gdb 4.18
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu
--target=sparc-rtems"...

"/usr1/rtems/build/build-sparc-rtems/erc32/tests/cdtest.exe": not in
executable format: File format not recognized

3.  What do I need to to the sparc-rtemself configuration make sure the
    constructor and destructors are run correctly.  The error from
    cdtest.exe lookg vaguely familiar. :)

*** END OF CONSTRUCTOR/DESTRUCTOR TEST ***

*** TESTING C++ EXCEPTIONS ***

Unexpected trap (0x07) at address 0x0201265c
memory address not aligned
IU in error mode (257)
 75438807  02005ed8  91d02000  ta  0
sis> q