possible cvs bug (minor)

I tripped this accidentally but a core dump is always a bug. :)

I accidentally typed:  cvs commit -f /tmp/j2

instead of :           cvs commit -F /tmp/j2

And promptly got a core dump:

[joel at britain /tmp]$ cvs commit -f /tmp/j
cvs commit: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Doing it the default way worked as expected.

[joel at britain /tmp]$ cvs commit
cvs commit: in directory .:
cvs [commit aborted]: there is no version here; run 'cvs checkout' first

I know some of you folks stay closer to the cutting edge than I do and
wanted to get someone to doublecheck me with a newer version of cvs.

I am using the cvs-1.10.2-1 RPM.

If this bug is still present, then I need to report it.