egcs-19990629 and RTEMS

So far, the only serious problem I have found is that common.sh grabbed
libiberty from binutils 2.9.1 and now should get it from egcs-1990629.
I have not finished building tools for all the targets yet but so far the
patch I put out with the snapshot is still OK.  I hope to get enough
stuff compiled to be able to submit this patch late today or tomorrow.

The problem in common.sh was that periodically, the release of a new
package results in having to the shared pieces of the one-tree source tree
from a different package.  This is the change for that:

***************
*** 70,76 ****

    # The configure scripts and share libraries should be taken from
    # the tool component with the newest version.
!   GET_CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS_FROM=${BINUTILS}
    for f in config config.guess config.sub configure configure.in \
          config-ml.in Makefile.in install-sh move-if-change \
          mkinstalldirs libiberty
--- 82,88 ----

    # The configure scripts and share libraries should be taken from
    # the tool component with the newest version.
!   GET_CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS_FROM=${GCC}
    for f in config config.guess config.sub configure configure.in \
          config-ml.in Makefile.in install-sh move-if-change \
          mkinstalldirs libiberty

I also went ahead and made this change in anticipation of the package name
changing:

***************
*** 80,94 ****

    # Link in GCC or EGCS
    case ${GCC} in
!      gcc-2*)
          ln -s ../${GCC} gcc
          ;;
!      egcs-1*)
          for f in gcc libio libstdc++ texinfo xiberty
          do
              ln -s ../${GCC}/${f} .
          done
          ;;
    esac

    # Get these components from binutils
--- 92,111 ----

    # Link in GCC or EGCS
    case ${GCC} in
!      gcc-2.[78]*)
          ln -s ../${GCC} gcc
          ;;
!      egcs-1*|gcc-2.9*)
          for f in gcc libio libstdc++ texinfo xiberty
          do
              ln -s ../${GCC}/${f} .
          done
          ;;
+      *)
+         echo "Unknown version of GCC (${GCC})."
+         echo "common.sh does not know how to build a one-tree style src tree."
+         exit 1