Directory c/src/exec/score/cpu/powerpc/wrap must be deleted

Ralf> VALETTE Eric wrote:
>> Subject says all...

Ralf> I disagree - it should be adapted to the directory structure which all
Ralf> other CPUs use.

Ralf> The c/src/exec/score/cpu/<cpu> directories are both include and source
Ralf> directories. This is not yet exploited, but plans are to pass these
Ralf> directories to the compiler directly ( $(CC)
Ralf> -I$(PROJECT_ROOT)/c/src/score/cpu/$(RTEMS_CPU)), instead of copying them
Ralf> to a temporary installation directory (make preinstall)

Ralf> The wrap subdirectories are a temporary work-arounds to RTEMS's
Ralf> libraries' Makefiles missing ability to support leaf and directories
Ralf> simulaneously. I.e. <cpu>/Makefile.in is supposed to coordinate access
Ralf> directories while <cpu>/wrap/Makefile.in builds the libraries and
Ralf> installs header files.

Except there is no need to have separate "include files directory" anymore
with the new source layout.

What is currently in c/src/exec/score/cpu/<cpu>/wrap will cause any
powerpc bsp to fail...

--  eric