Directory c/src/exec/score/cpu/powerpc/wrap must be deleted

VALETTE Eric wrote:

> Subject says all...

I disagree - it should be adapted to the directory structure which all
other CPUs use.

The c/src/exec/score/cpu/<cpu> directories are both include and source
directories. This is not yet exploited, but plans are to pass these
directories to the compiler directly ( $(CC)
-I$(PROJECT_ROOT)/c/src/score/cpu/$(RTEMS_CPU)), instead of copying them
to a temporary installation directory (make preinstall)

The wrap subdirectories are a temporary work-arounds to RTEMS's
libraries' Makefiles missing ability to support leaf and directories
simulaneously. I.e. <cpu>/Makefile.in is supposed to coordinate access
directories while <cpu>/wrap/Makefile.in builds the libraries and
installs header files.

Ralf