patch for egcs-19990629

Hi,

I am leaving this building over the weekend but wanted to leave the
snapshot I am working with for you folks in case you wanted to try it out.

There is a patch for both egcs-19990629 and binutils.  With this
combination, I am starting to transition the m68k to elf.

The files are in the c_tools/ subdirectory of the snapshot.  Here is a
list of the patches:

binutils-2.9.1-rtems-diff-19990709-gcc295.gz
egcs-19990629-rtems-diff-19990709.gz

Have a nice weekend!!