Filesystem Document

The RTEMS Filesystem Design Document has not yet been converted to
Texinfo.  As such it is not part of the main documentation set and was not
included in the images or HTML.

I have put a PDF of the file in the docs directory under the snapshot.
This is the same PDF file I have emailed to some of you.