new documentation is available

The ANNOUNCEMENT had a lot in it so I just wanted to make sure everyone
noticed the following non-source code oriented things:

  + new documentation set with lots of changes
  + Under "Archived Snapshots" is a "docs" directory with the source
    for all the RTEMS documentation
  + new build scripts
  + new netdemos version

Transitioning the tools to elf and testing gnat 3.11p more thoroughly
than had been done previously slowed things down a bit.