pc386 output not valid

>Original Message From "erik.ivanenko" <erik.ivanenko at utoronto.ca>
>> Getting GrUB working with ELF would be very convenient for loading RTEMs
>> images from something like an M-Systems flash disk.
>
>You are reading my mind.
>
>I got grub 0.4 to compile on linux with egcs,

I have been using the 0.5 binaries from the GrUB web page, and RTEMS coff
images with no problems.
Since ELF seems to be the preferred format, I would like to move to ELF if it
can be done somewhat painlessly.
The header format required seems relatively straight forward. I'm just not
sure of the appropriate way to get the required header into the output file.

-- Chris