pc386 output not valid

>>>>> "erik" == erik ivanenko <erik.ivanenko at utoronto.ca> writes:

erik> Are you looking at 0.4 or 0.5.?  0.5 simply goes into an infinite reset loop.

0.5.

erik> I need GRUB ( or some other disk bootloader ) to boot non-networked RTEMS systems
erik> on commercial hardware.  I would be willing to attempt the port to GNU tools
erik> myself -- but I am very unfamiliar with bootloaders.

I developped my own network, floppy, flash ELF bootloader. I wish
I could give it. Will try again to convince mngt...

Not before september anyway (due to vacations...)

-- eric