pc386 output not valid []

Brian Stevens

Tel +44 (0)1252 393959
Fax +44 (0)1252 395120
Eric,

I have had this problem with a recent version of RTEMS. The build file
now produces elf32-i386, and despite what the manual for grub may say,
it does not seem to supportthis format.

The solution is to use coff, either by modifying the build script or by
changing the object format after the build is complete.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.