ISR on PC386

Hi!

I?m currently doing my first steps using rtems 4.0.0 and the pc386-bsp
on a standard PC. I managed to compile a simple application and booted
it using GRUB.
I connected the debuggee and my computer (linux) using a serial cable.

I tried to install a ISR for the keyboard interrupt (for testing). First
I used Int 09h (expecting IRQ1 -> Int09 like on a standard PC). It
didn?t work. Then I had a look at the source of the bsp and tried Int
21h. It didn?t work.

Could someone tell me what I?m doing wrong ?

Thank you in advance,
	Udo.

Udo Reuther
Kinzinger Systeme GmbH, Rastatt, Germany