C library info

For the most part, the UNIX man pages give good documentation on
these functions.  I've found newlib to be pretty consistent with
the man page descriptions.

If you're on a Windows machine, I pity you, and cannot offer
any suggestions.

   Cheers,
   Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
 University of Illinois | your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
        PP-ASEL         | http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~janovetz/index.html