C library info

Greetings!

I've been looking around trying to get more familiar with the C library
for RTEMS.  From what I understand, the C library is based off of
Cygnus' Newlib.  Are there some documents that I can get my hands on
which give info on the RTEMS port of Newlib (i.e. what functions are
available, syntax, etc).  I've got the Excellent document "RTEMS C
User's Guide", but this does not cover the standard C library.  I've
also got the GNU C library manual (800 pages), and the Newlib source
code, but these seem to be usefull only ancilliarly.  I can always plow
through the code to find this information out, but I thought I'd ask
here first.

Thanks in advance

Ryan Bedwell