RTEMS and tools on CD-ROM

>> + What would you be willing to pay for a CD distribution?  This would not
>> include support -- it would just be an alternative to downloading and
>> assembling the tools and documentation.

Brendan> Around $10-$20.  I can buy official RedHat Linux CDs for around AUS$10 so I
Brendan> guess this is sort of a benchmark for me.  People would generally not want
Brendan> to pay too much if they are just starting out or evaluating the product.

Considering everything is online, and the amount of users versus the amount
of Red Hat users I would not be surprised that OAR cannot afford such a cheap
price...

Even $80 for lasy people seems reasonnable to me...

--  eric