RTEMS performance

At 14:24 13/07/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Which are the times for RTEMS 4.0 on a Pentium-II PC ?
	Times based on corresponding measurement experiments may be found, I
suppose, inside the installation package.
	Here I only wanted to underline the interesting fact, which we discovered
while comparing RTEMS perfomance with this of pSOS on MPC860 based board.
	In general, RTEMS kernel appears to be almost TWICE FASTER then pSOS in
the same experiments.
	In some cases even 3 times better perfomance was shown.
B.R.

Dr. Leon M.Pollak
Director
PLR Information Systems Ltd.