Pb compiling egcs for rtems

christophe leroy wrote:

> During egcs compilation, fixincludes is executed (here executed with set
>
> -x).
> It creates gcc/include, do things then removes it.
> But it seems to be needed by the following.
> What can I do to avoid that problem ?

I had the same problem recently. My solution was to remove the install
directory before starting the build. If the install directory
existed, fixinclude somehow picked up include files from there and
failed.

Jiri.
Jiri Gaisler, ESA/ESTEC, Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, the Netherlands
email: jgais at ws.estec.esa.nl voice:+31-71-5654880  fax:+31-71-5654295
ERC32 home page at http://www.estec.esa.nl/wsmwww/erc32