File System

I finally got a clean build last night of the latest snapshot and started looking at how to integrate the file system drivers I have.

I have some questions on the layout of files.

I propose at directory libfs under the lib tree with directories for each file system under that (e.g. cdfs, fatfs etc), sound ok?

Next, where would I put common files to those libs (i.e. libcdfs.a, libfatfs.a etc.)? Would I have an include directory under the libfs? How do they get copied across to the build tree?

Any other tips/recomendations regarding file layout??

Thanks

Peter Shoebridge