pc386/i386ex ne2000 drivers

On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, erik.ivanenko wrote:

> Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>
> The status is consistently 0xff?  Are you sure you're using the right
>
> > IO port number for your board?
> >
> > Ian
>
> Well slap my head!  Boy do I feel stupid.  I set it to 0x320 as we have other boards at
> 0x300.
>
> The prize is shared between yourself and Tony for pointing this out.
>
> Thanks very much... I had completely forgotten that I changed the ioport.

As a future issue, we have to figure out how to avoid this type of
problem.

We should be able to configure the pc386 bsp drivers so this information
can be overridden by the application.  I think by linking as separate
object files, all it would require is something like an ne2000
configuration table.