cdtest and .gcc_exc section

[Apologies for the truncated message sent earlier.  I got distracted and
decided to bail, but hit ^D instead of ^C.]

  Anyway, my question is, can I count on interrupt-driven console I/O
for normal applications.  Looking at the efi332 console driver, that
would appear to be the case.  I also am under the impression that
that console driver works outside the RTEMS event handlers, so it
seems likely that properly implemented interrupts handlers will
behave differently.

					-- MC --