HTML posters, please read this

I would like to concur.  Keeping the posts in ASCII is a big
plus.

I guess the best way to eradicate this is to simply politely inform
the person who sent the message that they sent it in HTML.  This
must be an easy mistake to make when configuring the client.

And since I have switched mailers, I could be guilty of this so swap
my wrist also. :)

--joel