HTML posters, please read this

I'm with ya.  Joel, can we get something automated that detects
HTML tags and then mails them:
   "You have been removed from the list for using HTML.  Please
    email us explaining how you think you can behave yourself
    and we will put you back on the list"

   Cheers,
   Jake

--
   janovetz at uiuc.edu    | Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with
 University of Illinois | your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been,
        PP-ASEL         | http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~janovetz/index.html