bsp gen 68360 - can't start user task

Hello!

I managed to start rtems on my 68360 board
I'm trying to execute the Hello Sample Test

I can't start the Init:
Indeed, the the task is not created.
In fact, in tasks.c, in _RTEMS_tasks_initialize_user_tasks:
the _RTEMS_tasks_user_initialisation_tasks is a pointer with value 0
BUT it points on the correct structure, I mean
_RTEMS_tasks_user_initialisation_tasks->entrypoint points on Init!

maximum = 1 (one user task)

then there's the following code:

  if ( !user_tasks || maximum == 0 )
    return;

Here, as user_tasks=0, it stops and the user isn't created :(

  for ( index=0 ; index < maximum ; index++ ) {
    return_value = rtems_task_create(
      user_tasks[ index ].name,
      user_tasks[ index ].initial_priority,
      user_tasks[ index ].stack_size,
      user_tasks[ index ].mode_set,
      user_tasks[ index ].attribute_set,
      &id
    );

I don't really understand why the pointer is NULL, but I don't think
the right values are there by chance!

Any help is welcomed!!
Thanks in advance

Geoffroy