BDM and archive of old mails

Hi there,

I am looking for informations about BDM (Background Debuging Mode from
Motorola) with GDB for RTEMS.

If nobody has done a port of the FreeBSD patches for gdb-4.16 to
gdb-4.17-rtems I will do them tomorrow.

Second question:
 Is there an archive of this mailing list somewhere? Otherwise I have to
ask this newbie questions again and again...

/gT/

CC to the maintainer of the FreeBSD BDM patch
--
Gerd Truschinski           | Yes, this is the sort of scenario I
Freie Universitaet Berlin  | think up to amuse myself in the evenings.