draft of getting started text

I have added some more information to the "getting started" document I am
working on.  I have placed the current draft in the snapshots directory in
the file INSTRUCTIONS.  Please read this and provide suggestions.  I build
these tools and RTEMS way too frequently and am likely to overlook things
which are obvious to others.

I think I previously mentioned making sure that all patch files as well as
one-egcs.sh were in the snapshots directory.

I plan to cut the last snapshot of 1997 tomorrow. :)

--joel